Currency Exchange Euro transfers

Many of our mortgage clients ask us who they should use to make currency exchange euro transfers.

We use this company for our own money transfers as they offer a no-nonsense service. It’s easy to register online and you can either make the exchange online, or speak to a currency dealer who will guide you through the process.

Compliance: They are regulated under UK FCA and are registered with the UK H.M. Revenue & Customs.

FX-foreignexchange | GCEN .

They are one of the UK’s leading foreign exchange companies, with over 10 years of currency market experience. The head office is located on the outskirts of London, with other offices in Dubai, Spain and Portugal.

Register / log in

About the services


What we do

Your own expert


Register Here for a fast transfer

Fully Licenced and Registered. UK FCA Reg No. 504346. H.M. Revenue & Customs Money Service Business Register No. 12137189.



Contact Us

We would love to hear from you. Please ask your question here and a Mortgage Consultant will come back to you

Sending ...
Your E-mail has been sent
Error - Email not sent
Please fill in all of the fields
Your e-mail address is in incorrect format

Our Address

Carrer de Vallseca, 7
Palma de Mallorca

Show on Map